Firstly congratulations, you have found each other and are now wishing to celebrate your love and plan your unique destination wedding day in this tropical paradise of Far North Queensland. I sincerely believe that Celebrants can make or break a ceremony and so I genuinely would consider it an honour to be your Marriage Celebrant on this joyous occasion and to assist in designing your own distinctive ceremony.
There is infinite choice of breathtaking locations in Port Douglas, Cairns, The Daintree, Tablelands and surrounds. You can choose from stunning beachside locations to crystal clear creeks in the rainforest; from resorts, non-denominational wedding chapels, botanical and private gardens.
In Australia registered Authorised Marriage Celebrants are permitted to solemnise marriages anywhere and anytime. The law allows that the ceremony can be as unique and fun as any couple could wish provided some basic legal requirements are met.
My Wedding services include:
• Initial interview, obligation free, at my home or your accommodation, if you are a local resident or coming to the area pre-wedding to plan your marriage.
• Solemnising marriages
• Personalised planning with a choice of wedding themes – with options to include your own material, your family members and ceremonial rituals from other cultures, such as hand-fasting, candle lighting, coin and veil, butterfly release etc and to involve your family members as appropriate.
• Unlimited phone and e-mail contact.
• Completion and lodgement of all legal documentation, including the Notice of Intention to Marry Form (NOIM) and Certificate of Marriage.
• Rehearsals as required (may incur extra fee)
• A white clothed signing table and chairs white Bali wedding flags (for beach weddings) as required.
• A Public Address system to permit your guests to hear the ceremony and you can play music if required
• A matching of celebrant wardrobe to suit your colour theme/setting
• Travel to and from the location of your choice
• A souvenir copy of your ceremony as a keepsake and Couples Certificate